Close

Home > Jewellery > Sterling Silver Jewellery

 

As both a valuable commodity and beautiful precious metal, silver also serves in the crafting of lustrous and contemporary jewellery.

Sterling silver can be identified by the "925" stamp, indicating that the piece pure silver constitutes 92.5% of the material, and the other 7.5% is an alloy for strength - most commonly copper.

Salera's boasts a wide variety of sterling silver jewellery, including chains, bracelets, bangles, pendants, lockets, earrings and designer brands such as Georgini.

Click on a collection below to browse our latest sterling silver jewellery, or visit your nearest store to discover the perfect piece for you!

 

Collections:


View

Bangles

View

Bracelets

View

Necklaces

View

Earrings

View

Pendants