Delivery & Returns - Online Orders
To enquire about purchasing an item from our website call your nearest store and quote the product code or email us directly using the "Contact Us" button at the bottom right.
Please note that credit card orders may be subject to a proof of identity check before being dispatched.
Salera’s only requires payment verification for orders paid using a credit card. If your transaction is flagged for verification, you will receive an email to the address you used at the time of payment. This email will contain instructions on how to submit a copy of your credit card and ID (non-required info may be blocked for privacy) in order to proceed with your order.
Deliveries could take up to 7-10 business days or further delays due to the current situation.
|Tracked Courier||Up to $399||$15|
|Tracked Courier||$400 - $749||$20|
|Tracked Courier||$750 and up||$25|
Salera's currently only deliver to physical addresses within Australia.
Heavier and high-value items may be subject to additional freight and insurance fees - enquire for more information.
Postage costs are not refundable.
Returns Policy for Online Orders:
Goods may be returned for a credit note or exchange within 14 days of dispatch provided that they meet the following criteria:
- Item(s) must be in original condition
- Item(s) have not been adjusted or altered
- Item(s) have not been engraved or customised
- Boxing and paperwork (i.e. warranty booklet and instructions) must be in original condition
- Item(s) were not custom made or specially ordered
A restocking fee will apply for change of mind returns. The above criteria applies to change of mind returns, and goods have to be returned within 14 days of dispatch.
|Up to $150||$20|
|Above $150||10% of the Purchase Price|
Postage costs are not refundable.
Faulty goods may be returned for exchange, refund or repair - remedy subject to the nature of the fault.
We take no responsibility for variations in colour. There may be some variations in colour or detail from what you have seen on screen compare to the actual item, whist every effort is made to depict items as accurately as possible, we cannot be responsible for minor variations. Whilst we may describe the colour and/detail, we are not bound by variations compared to the actual item.
All goods are subject to inspection by Salera's prior to a return being accepted.
For goods being returned which were purchased online or via order, please contact customer service using the contact form below or on firstname.lastname@example.org stating your invoice/receipt numbers and a short note stating the reason for your return or exchange. If you wish to exchange your item, please indicate what item(s) you would like, providing links and/or product codes. Please note that we can only exchange for items of equal or greater value.
Return your item(s) and information to the following address:
154-156 Swanston Street
VIC 3000 Australia
Once your goods have been received, your request will be actioned within 15 working days of being received at Salera's head office and subject to inspection.
- For hygiene reasons, earrings cannot be returned.
- Some goods may be subject to professional inspection prior to acceptance of return.
- In some cases, returning a watch may incur a fee for replacement of its official warranty card.
- Warranty documentation for each individual watch brand can be found on their official websites as well as in the manuals and booklets provided at time of sale.
- If you have any further questions regarding returns policies, please contact your nearest store, or use the Contact Us button at the lower right-hand corner of the page.