Delivery & Returns
To enquire about purchasing an item from our website call your nearest store and quote the product code or email us directly using the "Contact Us" button at the bottom right.
Please note that some orders may be subject to a proof of identity check before being dispatched.
|Tracked Courier||Up to $399||$15|
|Tracked Courier||$400 - $749||$20|
|Tracked Courier||$750 and up||$25|
|Click & Collect (In-Store)||Any||Free|
Salera's currently only deliver to physical addresses within Australia.
Heavier and high-value items may be subject to additional insurance fees - enquire for more information.
Postage costs are not refundable.
Goods may be returned for a credit note or exchange within 14 days of purchase provided that they meet the following criteria:
- Item(s) must be in original condition
- Item(s) have not been adjusted or altered
- Item(s) have not been engraved or customised
- Boxing and paperwork (i.e. warranty booklet and instructions) must be in original condition
- Item(s) were not custom made or specially ordered
Faulty goods may be brought in store for exchange, refund or repair - remedy subject to the nature of the fault.
All goods are subject to inspection by Salera's prior to a return being accepted.
For goods purchased in store, please return to your most convenient location with the goods and documentation as described above.
For goods purchased online or via order, please contact customer service using the contact form below or on email@example.com stating your invoice/receipt numbers and a short note stating the reason for your return or exchange. If you wish to exchange your item, please indicate what item(s) you would like, providing links and/or product codes.
Return your item(s) and information to the following address:
154-156 Swanston Street
VIC 3000 Australia
Once your goods have been received, your request will be actioned within 5 working days of being received at Salera's head office and subject to inspection.
- For hygiene reasons, earrings cannot be returned.
- Some goods may be subject to professional inspection prior to acceptance of return.
- In some cases, returning a watch may incur a fee for replacement of its official warranty card.
- Warranty documentation for each individual watch brand can be found on their official websites as well as in the manuals and booklets provided at time of sale.
- If you have any further questions regarding returns policies, please contact your nearest store, or use the Contact Us button at the lower right-hand corner of the page.